10 Nights/11 Days
Day 01 : India - Melbourne
Today we fly to Melbourne.On arrival,transfer to hotel.Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Melbourne
Proceed for morning city tour of Melbourne.On this tour enjoy Fitzroy Gardens,Captain Cook's Cottage,Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance.Also visit Westgate Bridge, drive along the Grand Prix track and see the Melbourne Cricket Ground,St Paul's Cathedral,Arts Centre,Crown Casino and Port Phillip Bay. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Day 03 : Melbourne
Proceed for Great Ocean road tour.
Tour includes: -
1. Panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay, Melbourne city skyline.
2. Torquay,Australia's surfing capital and home of Rip Curl surf wear.
3. Bells Beach(featured in the movie Point Break),home to the World Surfing Championships.
4. Victoria's famous Great Ocean Road,golden sandy beaches,sheer cliff faces and rugged surf beaches.Also see beautiful coastal towns of Anglesea,Lorne and Wye River.
5. Spectacular Cape Patton.Arrive at the beautiful white sandy beaches of Apollo Bay.Bring your swimwear for a chance to have a swim at beautiful beaches.Discover the magic of the Otway National Park.
6. Drive through lush tree-fern gullies and towering mountain ash forests.
7. See the stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles(8 in total).
8. Helicopter flights are available.
9. Scenic walks and lookouts.Enjoy famous - Gorge and Razorback Lookout.Also Visit the quiet,historic fishing village of Port Campbell for afternoon tea (own expense),rock known as London Bridge, parts of which collapsed in recent years.Hear stories of the great adventures and historic shipwrecks in this region. Relax on your luxury coach on the journey home.
Day 04 : Melbourne - Gold Coast
Today we fly to Gold coast.On arrival,transfer to hotel.Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 05 : Gold Coast
Full day tour of sea world.
Day 06 : Gold Coast
Full day tour of movie world.
Day 07 : Gold Coast
Breakfast.Day free for leisure.
Day 08 : Gold Coast - Sydney
Today we fly to Sydney.On arrival,transfer to hotel.Evening at leisure.
Day 09 : Sydney:Proceed for Sydney city tour
Famous Manly Beach,Darling Harbour,Sydney Harbour Bridge,Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge -View Sea forth Lookout and stop at Arabanoo. -Enjoy Manly beach before heading back to Sydney via the exclusive and trendy suburbs of Neutral Bay and Mosman.Rest of the day free for leisure. -In the evening, proceed for Sydney showboat dinner cruise.
Day 10 : Sydney:Full day tour of Blue Mountain + Wildlife park
Visit and explore World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. -Next Stopover at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation and have an opportunity to visit the Koomurri Centre. -Enjoy optional Blue Mountain rides - Scenic Railway,Cableway or Skyway. -Visit Leura village and free time for lunch or the chance to wander the streets.Next enjoy an afternoon encounter at Feather dale Park with a cuddly koala,see kangaroos,wombats,dingoes and cute little fairy penguins. -The last stop will be at Home bush Bay, the venue of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.The coach will arrive in Sydney at approximately 5.45pm.Hotel drop offs to most city hotels are available;your Coach Captain will ask you at the end of the day where you would like to be dropped off.
Day 11 : Fly Back India
After breakfast,transfer to airport for your return flight to India.
- To and from economy class air travel from India mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation,or any personal emergency.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.