NCS Travels & Tours Pvt Ltd.
225-F,A.J.C.Bose Road,1st Floor
Kolkata -700020,West Bengal,India
Today we fly to Melbourne.On arrival,transfer to hotel.Overnight at hotel.
Proceed for morning city tour of Melbourne.On this tour enjoy Fitzroy Gardens,Captain Cook's Cottage,Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance.Also visit Westgate Bridge, drive along the Grand Prix track and see the Melbourne Cricket Ground,St Paul's Cathedral,Arts Centre,Crown Casino and Port Phillip Bay. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Proceed for Great Ocean road tour.
Tour includes: -
1.Panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay, Melbourne city skyline.
2.Torquay,Australia's surfing capital and home of Rip Curl surf wear.
3. Bells Beach(featured in the movie Point Break),home to the World Surfing Championships.
4. Victoria's famous Great Ocean Road,golden sandy beaches,sheer cliff faces and rugged surf beaches.Also see beautiful coastal towns of Anglesea,Lorne and Wye River.
5. Spectacular Cape Patton.Arrive at the beautiful white sandy beaches of Apollo Bay.Bring your swimwear for a chance to have a swim at beautiful beaches.Discover the magic of the Otway National Park.
6. Drive through lush tree-fern gullies and towering mountain ash forests.
7. See the stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles(8 in total).
8. Helicopter flights are available.
9. Scenic walks and lookouts.Enjoy famous - Gorge and Razorback Lookout.Also Visit the quiet,historic fishing village of Port Campbell for afternoon tea (own expense),rock known as London Bridge, parts of which collapsed in recent years.Hear stories of the great adventures and historic shipwrecks in this region. Relax on your luxury coach on the journey home.
Today we fly to Gold coast.On arrival,transfer to hotel.Rest of the day at leisure.
Full day tour of sea world.
Full day tour of movie world.
Breakfast.Day free for leisure.
Today we fly to Sydney. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Evening at leisure.
Famous Manly Beach,Darling Harbour,Sydney Harbour Bridge,Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge -View Sea forth Lookout and stop at Arabanoo. -Enjoy Manly beach before heading back to Sydney via the exclusive and trendy suburbs of Neutral Bay and Mosman.Rest of the day free for leisure. -In the evening, proceed for Sydney showboat dinner cruise.
Visit and explore World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. -Next Stopover at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation and have an opportunity to visit the Koomurri Centre. -Enjoy optional Blue Mountain rides - Scenic Railway,Cableway or Skyway. -Visit Leura village and free time for lunch or the chance to wander the streets.Next enjoy an afternoon encounter at Feather dale Park with a cuddly koala,see kangaroos,wombats,dingoes and cute little fairy penguins. -The last stop will be at Home bush Bay, the venue of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.The coach will arrive in Sydney at approximately 5.45pm.Hotel drop offs to most city hotels are available;your Coach Captain will ask you at the end of the day where you would like to be dropped off.
After breakfast,transfer to airport for your return flight to India.
NCS Holidays has consistently aspired to be the best tour operator in eastern india that makes good its promises which has been appreciated by customers and industry experts.NCS is the proud winners of the "Best Three Awards Winner in 2014", for "Excellence in the Tourism Industry."
NCS Holidays values customers and always delivers promises. Not by just offering customized packages, but takes the tour goes smoothly and as planned for an unparalleled travel experience. Be it special interest tours, budget travelling, family holidays, honeymoons or adventure tours, NCS makes a shot for customers.
As a customer oriented travel company, NCS fully values the desires as well as compulsions of the traveler and take them into account while making travel deals. The result is custom-packages allows customers to have maximum fun without burning a hole in the pocket.
NCS Holidays has its team of large Travel Experts, who bring vast experience and skills to the table. They work round-the-clock so that our customers can devote all their energy to sightseeing and having fun leaving issues like logistics and planning.