05 Nights/06 Days
Day 01 :
Upon Arrival, transfer to hotel in Nusa Dua. Enjoy the day free at leisure. In the night, attend the Devdan Show, a show that gives a visual tour of Indonesia’s culture and diversity through modern contemporary dance and aerial acrobatics, at 7:30 pm at the Bali Nusa Dua Theatre.
You can visit the iconic Rock Bar at Ayana Resort and Spa, Jimbaran to experience the signature cocktails, exceptional views, and moods set by its resident music director and a regular line-up of world-class international DJs.
Day 02 :
After Breakfast, head to the famous Tanjung Benoa beach to enjoy a wide range of water sports.
In the evening, head to the beautiful Uluwatu temple, built on top of a cliff, to witness the beautiful view and the picturesque sunset. Also enjoy the Ramayana ballet or Kecak dance performance in an amphitheater nearby that takes place during the golden sunset hours, perfect for memorable pictures.
Day 03 :
After breakfast, transfer to hotel in Seminyak/Kuta. Enjoy half day at leisure.
In the evening, proceed for night safari, where a specially designed cage tram will take you on a journey where you will get to see and hand feed animals at close range.
At night, you can walk around in Seminyak and visit a few popular lounges &clubs like Ku De Ta, Jenja, Mirror Bali Lounge and Club, Potato Head Beach Club, etc. to enjoy the nightlife.
Day 04 :
After early breakfast, head up to the Ayung river to enjoy a great white water rafting adventure with beautiful landscapes. Continue your tour to the Mount & Lake Batur in Kintamani village for some stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region, while visiting the Batubulan village, Mas village and Celuk village on the way. Your tour ends in the famous Ubud market.
Day 05 :
Half day at leisure. In the evening, proceed to the most photographed monument of Bali- the famous Tanah Lot Temple- built on top of a rock in the ocean, to experience one of the most beautiful sunsets.
You can walk around in Kuta at night and visit popular pubs and clubs like Pyramid, Bosche VVIP, Sky Garden Rooftop Lounge (Legian), etc. to enjoy the nightlife.
Day 06 :
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and transfer to the airport for your return flight.
- To and from economy class air travel from India mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation,or any personal emergency.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.