06 Nights/07 Days
Day 01 : Arrival
Upon Arrival, transfer to hotel. Enjoy the day free at leisure.
Day 02 : Ile Aux Cerfs Tour By Speedboat
After breakfast, depart for a full day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs. Once you reach there, the rest of the day is free to indulge in beach and water sport activities like- parasailing, undersea walk. After a full day of relaxation, head back to the hotel in the evening.
Day 03 : North Tour
After early breakfast, set out for a full day North tour, where you’ll visit Port Louis (the capital of Mauritius), Caudan Waterfront, Citadel Fort, Grand Bay, the iconic red roof church- Cap Malheureux Red Church, L’Aventure du Sucre Sugar Museum and Chateau de Labourdonnais (natural estate).
Day 04 : Free Day
Enjoy the day at leisure to explore the various facilities at your hotel- the spa, the beach and water activities.You can head to Riviere Noir for an unforgettable experience of swimming with dolphins.
Day 05 : South Tour
After early breakfast, head out for a full day South tour where you’ll visit MangalMahadev (the giant Shiva statue), Black River Gorges National Park, Viewpoint of Alexandra Waterfalls, Chamarel- Seven Coloured Earths and Curious Corner of Chamarel (a house of illusion and mystery).
Day 06 : Free Day
The day is free at leisure.
You can visit Casela Park for an all-day wildlife adventure- Segway Safari, Zipline, Quad Biking and the super thrilling “Walk with Lions”.
Day 07 : Depart
After breakfast, transfer to hotel for your flight back home.
- To and from economy class air travel from India mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation,or any personal emergency.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.