Mount Titlis - The glacier
paradise 3020 m Above sea level
Don't miss an excursion by the world's premier rotair revolving cable car
to the highest point in central switzerland. Your journey begins with a one
hour train ride from luzern to engelberg. Then a 45 minute ride on rotair
takes you up to this high alpine paradise with spectacular views of glacier
- Summit station Titlis at 3,020 metres (10,000 feet).
- Glacier grotto in the summit station traverses the highest part
of the titlis Glacier.
- New Glacier Park.
- New indian restaurant at the "Glacier station stand",
sun terrace and observation lounge.
- 20% discount for Swiss Pass holders and 20% discount for
- Special offer from NCS
- Buy a Mount Titlis ticket and get an Ice Flyer ride for SFR 6
Click Here to
book this Tours
ADULT IN SFR
SHILTHORN - The 360°
Only the schilthorn offers you a complete unobstructed 3600 view
encompassing well over 200 mountain peaks from it's revolving restaurant Piz
Gloria. Admire the breathtaking panorama of mountain peaks stretching from
the titlis to mont blanc to the black forest.
How to get there
Enjoy a 30 minute cable car ride from stechelberg valley station which is
easily accessible from interlaken via lauterbrunnen by train and by bus to
stechelberg. Discount for swiss pass and eurailpass holders.
Stay at schwizi's apartments for 7 nights and get 1 schilthorn ticket free.
Here to book this Tours
ADULT IN SFR